Thursday, August 10, 2006

The WORST movie ever!




To take a break from the tunes of Mozart, some of the cast and I went to the movies this evening. A certain MARCELLINA talked us into going to see Pulse. The WORST movie that exists. For cereal, y'all....this was a waste of money, time, brain cells, etc. It was a combination (in the worst way) of like 5 or 6 horror movies. I dont even want to waste any more time talking about this, so I wont.

Tomorrow we are headed into the theater at the Filene Center for Le Nozze di Figaro...should be interesting; first night teching the show. Woohoo! I'm also seriously digging in to Die tote Stadt tomorrow as rehearsals begin August 21. :-o (Thats one week from tomorrow!)

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Chad said...

Wow! You got that blog entry up really quickly! I have to say I agree with you on your evaluation of that movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home