Saturday, March 20, 2010

A brief stay

Yes, I realize that its been nearly 2 years sine I have blogged. Sorry about that! ...I guess between gigs, life, whatever... my blogging has fallen between the cracks. Well, the '09-'10 season has proven to be incredibly exciting thus far!! I started the season with my debut at Seattle Opera as Germont in La Traviata! It was my first time in the Pacific NorthWest and I absolutely FELL IN LOVE! The Ray's BoatHouse, I Love Sushi, Macrina Bakery, Bakery Nouveau, Phuket, Cyclops, ...I could go on and on - and thats just the great restaurants! The views are amazing, the weather was perfect!! I had the honor of being asked back to Seattle to sing my first Ford in Falstaff this winter and again, Seattle amazed me. Its a great town, great people, great food, and GREAT OPERA! So, besides performing in Seattle, I kicked off the new year with a recital in my hometown, Spring, TX. My mother played for me and many of our closest friends and family were able to attend. It truly was a pleasure sharing the stage with my VERY talented mother! Next up is Carmina Burana here in Dallas with the symphony next weekend and then off to Toronto for Donizetti's Maria Stuarda. Whew! I should probably stop writing and go study! :) I promise to be better about keeping my reader(s) up to date. All you Texas stay warm this weekend! Snow in Dallas on the first day of Spring?? Yup.

5 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually adore your own posting style, very exciting.
don't quit and also keep penning in all honesty , because it just simply that is worth to follow it.
looking forward to read much more of your current article content, good bye :)

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you post, intention look audacious in behalf of more related articles without delay as its one of my pet issue to read.

 
At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Timothyeqzj said...

Correctly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you post, intention look audacious in behalf of more related articles without delay as its one of my pet issue to read.
 

 

Post a Comment

<< Home