Thursday, January 31, 2008

H-town

I made the adventure to H-town yesterday (thats Houston to you and me) to surprise my mom and step-father with a new plasma tv! Woohooo! Now, I aint gunna lie. (Thats the Texan coming out in me) - you see, after about a few weeks being in the Lonestar State I tend to start talkin' like the natives. Anyway, I aint gunna lie...one of the best things about driving from Dallas to Houston is the lovely town of Centerville. Its pretty much smack dab in the middle of the 2 mega cities and pretty much has the best beef jerkey in the world, not to mention a peppered ham and brisket sandwich that will make you think a bit about why anyone would be a vegetarian. (no offense meant to any vegans or vegetarians out there, I just like my meat)

So, the trip was a success and now I'm about to head out on the long road to Big D. It s not too bad as I have my Sirius Satellite Radio along with my active brain. Oftentimes I will work on memorization stuff on the road trips. Fun, Fun, Fun!

Ok....time to go!

3 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger Laura Vlasak Nolen said...

That was nice of you! Hope it was fun!

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best thing about the drive from Dallas to Houston, is seeing BIG SAM peaking over the tops of the pine trees, right around Huntsville

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh, I still have to chuckle when you talk about your step-father!! I think it's so great that your mom and Mr. Boyter got married! They were so cute! Tell them I said hi!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home