Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Phoenix, AZ

Here I sit in my lovely hotel room at the Wyndham Hotel in beautiful downtown Phoenix. Tomorrow starts a 4 day marathon of Lucia performances for me! I knew I was a little crazy in accepting this, but I know that all will be well. Its just unfortunate that I wont be able to go out with the gang and party after the shows...alas, perhaps its time I grow up? Nah...just be good for these 4 days! Please send me your positive thoughts! :o)

Its amazing that in one week I will be starting rehearsals for Le nozze di Figaro in Detroit, MI with an entirely new cast and a whole new group of people and between now and then will sing 4 performances of Lucia and then fly back to Dallas for 2 days! Ahhh, the life of a working singer. I tell ya, its a lot of travel and not a lot of "at home" time, at least for now. I am excited to say that I will be working in Dallas in an upcoming season! Yay!!

Its getting late and I should head to bed...I hope that everyone has as an exciting weekend as I will have!

Go Cowboys on Sunday!!! Make it 6-0 Wooooohooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home