Wednesday, July 11, 2007

One month to go...

Ok, well, one month and one day to go, but hey, who's counting? I guess that I'm getting a little bit of the cabin fever here in Dallas. I mean, dont get me wrong, its fantastic to be home and with my wife and with my kitties and my puppy...but, I'm gettin' that performing itch to get out there and start doing what I do best...ya know? So, this month will be filled with music preparation as I put the finishing touches on the song cycles that I am singing at the Bard Festival next month and there are sure to be countless moments with Verdi as I tread through the unknown waters of Amonasro in Aida. Its actually quite exciting to sing this great stuff!

Other than spending time in my studio at my piano, I will enjoy cutting the grass, continuing to train Daisy, and spending a lot of time with Christina and the kitties before heading out. This is going to be a bit of a bizzare whirlwind. I have only 1 day off between my last performance at Bard and before my rehearsals start for Aida in El Paso. Then following that final performance I have only 1 day off before rehearsals start for Lucia in Arizona! Thankfully I'll be quite busy during all that time and the days will hopefully fly by. Then after the Lucia performances are done I will have a relaxing 2 months off from performing. Hopefully there will be auditions in NY, and who knows...one can always hope for a last minute gig, right?

Thats pretty much it from this side. Its getting hotter in big D. Thank goodness for A.C. :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home