Thursday, May 10, 2007

Daisy


Daisy is quite simply put, the most adorable puppy in the entire world. She is 9 weeks old and weighs 13 lbs. She loves to lay at my feet on the cold tile floor. She likes to nibble on stuff! She is learning about how to go for a walk on a leash and is still trying to get the whole potty training thing down. She cries when she gets in her crate at first...but is then pretty good about it!

Ok, so, yeah. I'm in puppy love!! I have to say, its hard work and takes a lot of your time to really be with and train a puppy, but, its soooo worth it! I mean, this little girl worships me! :o) I'm learning though right along with her. I would think that she needs to potty by now, but, hey...I aint complaining. I guess that after she eats the ideal walk would come 20 min after that - so, we shall see. At this point she is eating 3/4 cups (and a few more kibbles just for fun) 3x a day. So, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Then, if she is lucky I give her "greenies" for treats when she is a good girl and goes potty outside! Ok, this is beginning to sound rediculous! Kudos to anyone that blogs and has kids that doesnt constantly write about their kids!!

I'm back home again. Don Giovanni went well in MI and I arrived safely back in TX on Sunday. For the past few days I've just been getting situated and getting back into the swing of Texas living. Yesterday I drove 4 hrs each way in the rain to pick up Daisy in Nacogdoches, TX. WHEW! That was a loooong drive, considering I had only had 4 hrs sleep the night before. Ugggh. I still need a nap. Its funny, Daisy is passed out cold at my feet, but the moment that I would get up to go lay down, she would start in with the crying, etc. Funny how that works. I'm sure that eventually she will feel more at home and not be so needy. RIGHT??

Other big news, we got the GIGANTIC deck removed that was taking up 75% of the backyard! ...of course with that project done, there is another created...getting all the trash and crap that was under the deck all cleaned up aand lookin good...and then to plant grass where now there is only mud! Uggh, I have my work cut out for me!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Princess Alpenrose said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daisy is *so* ultra cute!!!!!!! How do you stand it??????

I'm so glad you finally got the pup you always wanted!!!!! (hugs)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home