Saturday, January 20, 2007

Mama, I'm Coming Home...

After a wonderful 2 weeks in Vienna, I have decided to cancel my audition tour due to bad weather, bad timing, and other factors such as closing on a house. So, what does that mean? I'm coming back to the states today! I'm currently writing from the beautiful Vienna Airport where they offer FREE wireless connection! HELLO!? This is definitely one thing that the US can learn from! Why should we have to pay extra money to log on wirelessly at the airport! Uggh.

So, Its 9:30am here in Vienna and I will spend the next 10 or so hours en route to Washington DC where I will make a connection to DFW. I think my flight gets in this evening at 7pm back in the Big D!

I apologize for not blogging more while I have been overseas, however my time has been taken up with coachings and German lessons and socializing with my new friends on this side of the pond. This week brings much excitement as we start packing up all our stuff in preparation for the move to our new home!! We close on the 31st (maybe sooner now that I'm going home today) and are very much looking forward settling into our new casa!!

Until later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home