Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I truly hope that the new year brings many happy things to everyone. I believe that it will certainly bring us some things that are new! We ar ecurrently in the process of figuring out which house we are going to buy! We have put offers on 2 different houses and will hopefully know which house we will get in the next few days...so, stay tuned!

Another exciting tidbit is that I will be traveling to Vienna, Austria on Friday! I leave the 5th out of DFW and will be traveling to JFK and then onto Vienna, arriving on the morning of the 6th. I'll be in Vienna through the 21st, and then will take a train to Berlin, Germany for the beginning of my audition tour. I'll stay there until the 29th and then take a train back to Vienna to fly home on the 30th. ...and then close on our house on the 31st!! (lets keep out fingers crossed!)

Please do stay tuned during the following weeks, as I will be sure to post regularly from across the pond. :)

Performing-wise, next up on the agenda is memorizing L'Arlesiana which I perform at Carnegie Hall on 2/21 and then I will continue learning/memorizing Der Ferne Klang, which I will perform at Avery Fischer Hall on 4/15. I think I'll certainly have things to do while in Vienna and Germany!

So, stay posted about our new house, updates from afar, and new pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home