Thursday, September 28, 2006

The change-over


Is change-over even a hyphenated word? Oh well. I certainly feel like this summer / fall has been a time of change, and today is no different. I had to do something terribly difficult by leaving my current manager and going with someone new. I am very excited about new opportunities that I feel my new manager will be able to present me with. Its hard though, because like many things that we must leave behind, I was very fond of my previous manager on a personal level. I truly hope that we are able to set professional differences aside and still remain friends.

I cant believe its almost OCTOBER! It seems like yesterday was March or something! Time certainly flies when you are busy, and soon I will be home with my kitties and with MY operawife! Yippeee! :o)

Its late and we have performance #3 tomorrow evening, so I shall sign off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home