Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Seasons are a' changin', eh?


As my time in Toronto winds down the days are filled not only with boredom and anticipation of being back at home, but also with Canada's version of sweltering heat! It was but a few weeks ago my colleague and I were hurrying to the gym in order to get out of the cold wind... and today there is a high of 31! (thats 88 to you and me) ...its odd it feels a lot warmer. I think the conversions might be a little off.

Tonight we have Maria Stuarda #6 with only 2 shows remaining; Friday evening and Sunday afternoon... and then HOME! sing it with me... "The stars at night are big and bright .... DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS" Its been a wonderful few months here in the great white north and I thank our neighbors to the north for their hospitality, but I'm ready to be home.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous One part of Stephanie's Texas Sandwich said...

Heck YEAH! Them stars sure are bright in the heart of Texas...

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Radu Prisacaru, UK Internet Marketer & Web Developer said...

Its great informative and useful tips..thanks a lot..keeps going on…… I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home